A good idea eventually becomes a good document. Sharing knowledge ensures that co-workers are well informed and involved in the business processes. Learn how to structure your documents easily and quickly. That way, your knowledge can be saved and passed on in your company.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to write documents.
Basics of Microsoft Word.
You will learn to optimize your knowledge by structuring your documents clearly and quickly by focusing on both the text itself and its purpose (e.g. how is it going to be used, who is going to use it?).
In this course, you will learn the principles of structured writing.
- Our experienced instructors will help you with immediate feedback.
- Your experiences in training will be related to your work.
- Gather information quickly and efficiently
- Write structured documents
- Start with a lead: make use of our document models
- Write texts for any document and any collaboration or content management platform (e.g. MS SharePoint)
- Combine and reuse (parts of) documents
We can teach the classes at your company as “in-company training” or at our Flow training center in Ghent, Belgium (we provide catering).