Do you recognize these problems?
Hurray! A new colleague! But who's going to explain everything to the newcomer? | I simply don't have the time to write this all down!
Oh right, how did we solve that again? | No one is reading our documents! | Does anyone remember what had to be done to solve this problem?
How we can help you
No one knows your product better than the experts who work on it day in, day out. To gather their specialized knowledge, vision, tips and advice, it is crucial that we work in a close relationship with them. That way, we transform their know-how into useful technical communication.
Your knowledge base and documentation should be transparent, so everyone can easily navigate them. Together, we will find an approach that fits your organization.
- Strategy: What do you want to document? Why? For whom? Where is this information documented now? Is “everything” really “everything”? Or “too much”? Let’s make a plan.
- Search: We gather all know-how in collaboration with your experts.
- Organization: We organize your content in a user-friendly architecture (see: Organize information).
- Training: If you want, you can maintain the result yourself (see: Training).
Make your information centrally available to anyone who needs it. Together we will find a solution tailored to your organization: online help, SharePoint, your own wiki…
- nothing gets lost: easily share processes or tips & tricks
- one valid version: manage your documents through a central entry point
- workflow: up-to-date, approved documents
- versioning: follow up changes, archive non relevant documents
Contact us if you need any of the following.
- technical: maintenance and repair manual, process description, quick start guide, work instruction, safety manual, standard operating procedures (SOP), reference guide
- web: web content, intranet
- business: presentation, policy, business plan, product description, service level agreement, offer
- training: trainer manual, training plans, e-learning, simulation, training guide, presentation
- IT: use case, specification, wiki knowledge base, online and onboard help, installation and configuration guide
You haven’t the slightest idea about how to start writing that process description? Or does everyone write it in a different way, so there is no consistency? Use Flow’s document outlines. Forget those worries about the layout or structure of your document. Our outlines give you these basic structure, so you can focus on writing the content that you need.
Our document outlines are available in several languages and for different types of documents.
We work work together from the very beginning. Anyone with useful input is welcome. This way, we increase collaboration, which is very important in any change. The Flow team also provides best practices and solutions once the project is completed.