Darwin Information Typing Architecture – But what exactly is it? How can DITA help you get more out of your documentation and your company? During this introductory course, Flow will disclose and exemplify DITA in a plain and concrete manner.
Who should attend?
The DITA IN A NUTSHELL workshop offers an introduction into DITA to all those who are contemplating implementing DITA and who will be involved in this project, for example:
- Technical writers
- Translation/localization project managers
- Support managers of documentation managers
- Information architects
- SME – Subject Matter Experts (designers, product managers…)
- Sales & marketing officers
The DITA IN A NUTSHELL workshop aims to provide you with a detailed overview of what DITA is and the steps involved to implement DITA. We deliver a couple of presentations and demos which summarize the wealth of information which is available about DITA.
A DITA IN A NUTSHELL WORKSHOP comprises:
- A presentation of DITA and the main DITA components
- A presentation of the DITA information model and its main elements and attributes
- A presentation of the impact of DITA on various processes in the workflow: authoring, translation/localization, DTP, publication, content management
- Demo: authoring and publishing DITA topics
- Q&A, brainstorm
The price for a DITA IN A NUTSHELL workshop is €500, regardless of the number of participants.
If you order a + €5000 project from Flow within three months after the workshop, Flow will deduct this amount from the project price.
We can teach the classes at your company (“in-company training”) or at our Flow training center in Ghent, Belgium.
Maximum amount of participants
The maximum number of participants is unlimited.
- Structured authoring
- Creating and writing DITA topics
- Technical writing bootcamp